Monday, October 3, 2011

Fresh Continuation


Everyone talks about having a fresh start - well this time, it's going to be my fresh continuation.

A new quarter has started, and this time, I am enrolled in 4 classes that require me to share some intense discussion and analysis on all sorts of reading and media materials! Certainly brings back some memories as to how this particular blog got started.

So, here I am, once again, asking you to be patient with me, and follow me in my journey -
this time through late 19th Century - early 20th Century British literature, modern Chinese literature, & contemporary business anthropology.

Enjoy!



As usual, a simple disclaimer:
I must say that I truly mean no offense with what I will say. I understand that I may touch upon sensitive subjects, and I will try to be as careful as I can. I do not mean to attack or insult anyone out there. Please consider my commentaries with a carefree spirit~

No comments:

Post a Comment