Thursday, October 22, 2009

Welcome!

Hello all! This blog is my project for my English 3460 Women and Literature class! I will be sharing my responses to discussions throughout the course, opinions on certain pieces of works that spoke to me, and just random thoughts that relate to the subject!

Hopefully, I can update a couple of times a week. Feel free to comment any time! You don't even need to sign in or join to post, but it would be nice if you can leave some sort of identification so I'd know who you are!

So, be sure to keep checking back and stay in touch!

Enjoy!

Note for the Future:
Before I continue on with more posts, I must say that I truly mean no offense with what I will say. I understand that I may touch upon sensitive subjects, and I will try to be as careful as I can. I do not mean to attack or insult anyone out there. Please consider my commentaries with a carefree spirit~ ^^

2 comments:

  1. Good to know that it is no more a mere requirement you are trying to fulfill. Looks like you're going to learn a lot out of it. I look forward to more posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think continuing education while going to college could not only learn what you need for jobs, but to fill your life with knowledge too.

    ReplyDelete