Friday, May 13, 2011

From the Bottom of Someone's Broken Heart

There’s only two types of guys out there,
the ones that can hang with me and ones that are scared.
So come here, a little closer,
I want to whisper in your ear,
I was born to make you happy,
‘cause you’re the only one within my heart.

That’s the way our lives should be.

I want to believe in everything that you say,
‘cause it sounds so good.
I never knew love till there was you.
There’s nowhere I’d rather be.

If you love me, trust in me the way that I trust in you.

There’s nothing that I wouldn’t do.
That’s not the way I planned it.

Boy you’ve got me blinded.

You drive me crazy.
You’re toxic, I’m slipping under.
I’m a slave for you.
I’m addicted to you, don’t you know that
You’re toxic?

Baby, you spin me around.
The Earth is moving, but I can’t feel the ground.
Every time you look at me, my heart is jumping,
it’s easy to see.
And to lose all my senses, that is just
so typically me.

Every time I see
you in my dreams, I see your face,
it’s haunting me.

I guess I need you baby.

All I really want is to hold you tight, treat you right,
be with you day and night,
because you feel like paradise and I need a vacation tonight.

Show me how you want it to be,
tell me baby ‘cause I need to know now,
if there’s nothing missing in my life then why do tears come at night?

I’ve been waiting for so long it hurts.

How was I to know I’d miss you so?

I need to hear you say, you need me all the way.

So, baby if you love me,
please
don’t let me be the last to know.

~ May 11, 2011



This piece was written by purely using the lyrics from various Britney Spears' songs: Baby One more Time, Circus, Don't Let Me Be the Last to Know, Every time, From the Bottom of My Broken Heart, Hold it Against Me, I'm a Slave 4 You, Opps I Did it Again, Sometimes, Toxic, & You Drive Me Crazy.

2 comments:

  1. I love this!!! Only you could make Britney Spears this deep, Mel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @StephanieKelly - Awww thanks Stephanie! I had a lot of fun putting it together~~ =D

    ReplyDelete